Modded Google Play Store:
If you want to download an paid app from other sources other than Google Play it checks for license verification and as if you are using license verification on your app, you couldn’t use that app. In order to install modded play store in your android device with lucky patcher app you need to remove the license of the app, read this article in detail on how to remove license verification of any android app.
How to Download and Install Modded Google Play Store:
- First of all you need to download Lucky Patcher app
- Install the Lucky patcher and Open it, Grant root access.
- At bottom you have to click on Toolbox and scroll down to find lucky patcher apk.
- Click on the first, second and fourth options which are “Signature verification status always true” and “Disable .apk signature verification” and “Support patch for InApp and LVL emulation”.
- Click on your android device similar apps like lucky patcher to reboot at this time.
- Incase if you want it later you can backup original play store using Titanium backup.
- Scroll down to get download lucky patcher modded play store.
- Now select the latest modded play store at top and tap install.
- After downloading the Modded play store you can get this lucky patcher. After play store gets installed, to hack android games.
- Congratulations. You successfully installed modded play store.
Note: Modded google play store has been successfully downloaded and installed android device. There are some associated lucky patcher app features that are hidden . Using this hidden features, you can hack/patch any android games without root.